Followers

Friday, July 1, 2016

Leaping through the Poppys

 
Greetings friends! I am back today with a card I created for the newest challenge for Eclectic Ellapu. For the month of July, it's "Anything Goes" for the Pink Team.  I was in the mood to pay with napkins so I tore up a guest towel and layered it onto a water color panel.  I had some scrap black and white paper laying on my table so I added it, as well.  I decided not to fill in all the white space and instead stenciled polka dots with embossing paste.  The focal image by Unity Stamps is one of my favorites. I added a touch of lace and a bow to give the card a bit more texture.  I know you will enjoy seeing what the rest of the design team dreamed up for you and I hope that you will consider sharing a piece of your own for our challenge. Thanks for dropping by. Best, Yvonne

1 comment:

Sue Crease said...

Wonderful project, you do such lovely work.
Sue C