Followers

Friday, May 1, 2015

Tussie Mussie

 
Greetings faithful followers!  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  There is a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu, and the Pink Team is making Tussie Mussies!  I admit this is my very first Tussie Mussie!  I planned to do something Victorian but really struggled with putting anything around the edge and found Washi Tape a safe bet, hence I decided to go a bit more modern! My stamps are all by Dina Wakely. Archival Ink by Ranger and Silks Acrylic Paints were used, along with Towbow Markers. I hope you will pop over to EE and see what the rest of the Design Team have dreamed up to inspire you and then make a Tussie Mussie of your own to share with us!  Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs, Yvonne

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Haven't made a Tussie Mussie and not sure what it is!!!

Your make is gorgeous Yvonne so I must explore this more.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Carol said...

This looks fabulous Yvonne. Carol x