Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Dream with your Heart!

 
Greetings! Back today to share with you another card I made for a recently found challenge site over at Unity!  I chose the color challenge shown below.
 
 
 
On watercolor paper, I added Kuretake Watercolors in various shades of green and coral.  I was delighted with how the background turned out and think it looks a lot like the photograph.  I used the Angie Girl: Dream with your Heart stamp set, scraps of paper and washi tape and buttons from my stash.  Thanks so much for dropping by! Hugs, Yvonne
 
 


3 comments:

Greta said...

Wonderful artistic creation!

Shirley said...

Adorable Yvonne the watercolouring is so delicate and pretty. Great background for her.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a fabulous piece.