Followers

Saturday, February 14, 2015

The Heart Did Whisper

 
Greetings! It's time again for another challenge over at Inkspiration!  This time we have a photo challenge.  Isn't it a gorgeous photo?  I decided to try to try to replicate the photo as best I could.  I began with black paper and sprayed White Linen Dylusions Spray ink over a Crafters Workshop Stencil. The women and sentiment are from Oxford Impressions.  I hope you stop over to Inkspiration to see what else the Design Team have dreamed up for you and then submit a creation of your own.  Thanks for stopping by! Best, Yvonne
 

8 comments:

sandie said...

What a clever idea Yvonne and you really have re-dreamed the photo so well. I love the bg, I find it quite mesmerising, I keep looking at and seeing different things, really love this card x

Kim M said...

Beautiful! Love the trees. :-)

Pia Larsen said...

The background with the trees, the black & white look is impressive. Fab touch with the little red heart.

Darnell said...

You did a magnificent job of replicating the inspiration photo, Yvonne! I'm delighted to meet you and be a part of the team this week! I am your newest follower; I'd love to have you pop over and follow me on my side bar, too, if you like! Happy Valentine's Day and weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

cm said...

Yvonne, your translation of the photo is so innovative and eye-catching! The trees, the image of the woman...oh my! Gorgeous!
Hugs~c

Unknown said...

Stunning card, Yvonne!! I absolutely love that stenciled background you created!! Just beautiful!! XOXO-Shari

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--what an amazing creation!

Nonni said...

Great stencil work with the sprays, Yvonne! Creates a really lively and artistic bg!