Followers

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Harvest Maiden

Greetings!  It's Wednesday and that means it is time for another Word Wednesday Challenge over at 365 Cards! Our word this week is "Swirls."  I am traveling and was a bit limited as I left my swirl stamps back home.  Then I remembered these chipboard swirls in storage and immediately, my card came together.  The beautiful focal image is by Gecko Galz.  The stamped images on the card base are by Finnabair.  The base, focal image and doily were distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and the swirls were colored with a Spun Sugar Distress Marker. A vintage seam binding bow complete my card.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join in with a creation of your own.  Take care, Yvonne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous yvonne. I love that image x

Darlene said...

o I luv this one !!! hope you are enjoying yourself with the travelling !

Shirley said...

Traveling and being short on crafty things never stops you from producing something really gorgeous Yvonne.

Crafty hugs from Shirl x x

Words and Pictures said...

So glad I found a bit of time for catching up - this is just lovely. Great image, and the stamping just adds the perfect amount of extra interest. Very tempted by those Finnabair stamps!
Alison x