Followers

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happiness is a Choice

Greetings! It is Wednesday and that means Word Art Wednesday at 365 Cards.  This week, the word for our challenge is "Happiness."  For my card, I layered a frayed edge piece of pink gingham over my card base.  The focal image, bee and butterfly are from Gecko Galz.  The sentiment I chose speaks to "Happiness." The pink card stock matting was softened with Bundled Sage and Picket Fence Distress Paint.  I went pretty feminine with lots of lace, paper doilies and bows.  I would love it you would join us with your take on the word "Happiness."  Thanks for stopping by today.  Best wishes, Yvonne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Full of sweetness and charm.
I hope you are having a good week.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful collage, fabulous image.

Pia S said...

I think this is a beautiful card representing the theme om happiness. I like the image you've used, it looks great with the gingham paper and I like how you've decorated each corner with ribbon. Sweet!

Terry said...

Love that pop of yellow in the gardening lady! Such a pretty card with all the lace and doilies! Hope you are enjoying the week!