Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Study in Pink

 Back with some more of my projects for my Guest Artist for March 2013 at Gecko Galz.  The focal image on my tag is from Garden Girls.  The background paper, also by GG, was cut and the focal image was inserted behind the flowers.  The butterflies were also trimmed from GG background paper and added for dimension.
The card above features images from the recently released GG collage sheet called Birds. Vintage buttons and some gauze flower trim by Tim Holtz complete my card.
And finally, I created this card in an 8" x 8" card using images from Garden Girls and digital stamps from Rose Garden.  Lots of lace, paper doilies, paper flowers, buttons , burlap string, a fracture doll, a pen nib, and metal tag complete my card.  Thanks so much for dropping by. Hugs, Yvonne

6 comments:

Analia Cristina said...

I love the warm atmosphere you've accomplished,every detail is a work of art!!!

Claire said...

Wow what gorgeous cards, all so beautituful and feminine. Hope you're having a good weekend
Claire xx

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely gorgeous vintage projects one and all, Yvonne - beautiful showcasing of the GG images!
Alison x

Brenda Brown said...

Beautifully feminine with those lovely soft colours, gorgeous images and girly embellishments. Love these Yvonne.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Mrs.B said...

All gorgeous - love the soft feminine look.
Avril xx

Paper Profusion said...

I'm on a catch up Yvonne. These are truly stunningly beautiful. Nicola x