Followers

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Life is a Beach


Greetings! It has been a few days since I have been able to craft as I have been traveling a bit.  My card today is for Word Wednesday over at 365 Cards.  The word for this week is "Sunshine."  I immediately thought of these beautiful stamps from Crafty Individuals as when I think of sunshine, my mind goes to the beach! I began by spraying a white card base with several shades of Dylusions Ink Sprays.  The edges were also distressed with Squeezed Lemon Distress Ink. Various images were stamped on scrap card stock, distressed with more DI and mounted to the card front.  A scrap of calico fabric, burlap string and a metal seashell charm complete my card.  I look forward to seeing your take on the challenge. Here's wishing you a day filled with sunshine.  Hugs, Yvonne

4 comments:

Pia S said...

You've made such a beautiful background with inks for this card! These are great summer images, and the seashell metal charm is such a nice detail - perfect for the beach theme of your card!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely images Yvonne and the colour you have used in the background makes me think of summer and beaches, perfect for your images. Tracy x

Terry said...

This is so sweet! Love the little friends sharing secrets! Hope you enjoyed the travel time!

Jane Wetzel said...

sweet and a breath of freshness from this snow! lol great card!