Followers

Friday, February 1, 2013

Pretty as a Peacock

It's Friday and that means it is time for another challenge over at Bloggers Challenge.  This week, Lisa asks us to Create Your Own Background. I chose to spray white card stock with three shades of Dylusions Ink Sprays.  The edges were then distressed with Wild Honey DI.  The focal image by Gecko Galz was matted and layered over vintage sheet music.  The sentiment by Hero Arts was stamped on a scrap of sticky back canvas.  A metal charm by Idea-ology, vintage buttons, lace, seam binding and liquid pearls complete my card. I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Best wishes, Yvonne

P.S.  I had some trouble with my photo on my previous post.  I have hopefully corrected that if you would like to take another look! 

4 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous colours! And I love the peacock over the book page!
Alison x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Lovely layering Yvonne!

greetings, Alie :-)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a beautiful card with wonderful elements.

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty, the Dylusions spray makes a wonderful background! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!