Followers

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dance, dance, dance!


Greetings! There's a new challenge over at Make My Monday.  This week, it's a color challenge of pink and black.  I began with a black card base, wrapped pink lace around the bottom, tore bits of card stock that sopped up distress inks from my craft mat from a previous project.  The focal image is a digital image from Gecko Galz.  The sentiment on a scrap of digital background paper, also from GG, is from Art Declassified. Finishing touches include Tissue Tape from Idea-ology, and vintage seam binding and buttons.  Hopefully, this will work, as I am doing this with a mobile device.  Thanks for dropping by. Yvonne 

5 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful, love the design and colours.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Jacqueline said...

Another stunning creation from you Yvonne - very elegant image too. Thanks for joining in at MMM this week - Jacqueline xx

2amscrapper said...

This is one of my most favorite images from Gecko Galz. I used it in a project and still can't get over how this image speaks to me. Love what you made with it!

Fliss said...

Just beautiful Yvonne. A gorgeous image.
Thanks for joining in with our MMM pink and black challenge.
Fliss xx

Suzi B said...

Fabulous card Yvonne, love the image and all the bits and pieces. Thank you for joining us at MMM
Suzi B x