Followers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Retro Baby!

Hello! It's Wednesday, and that means it is time for another Word Challenge over at 365 Cards.  This week, the word is Retro!  For my card, I layered this scrap of salvaged gift wrap that has peace signs in it, if you look closely to a red card base.  The digi image is by this week's sponsor, Paper Pretties.  I chose a red and white palette for the ensemble and colored with Copic Markers.  The sentiment is also by Paper Pretties.  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the word Retro!  Best wishes, Yvonne

3 comments:

Paper Profusion said...

I love this fun and bright colour combination Yvonne. Its a wonderful image that you have coloured perfectly. Fab design. Have a lovely day. Nicola x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous image and a wonderful card.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful color choices on this! I love the clean look and just the right amount of embellishment.
- Shauna