Followers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dress for Success


Greetings! Still trying to get back on track with some challenges I previously enjoyed.  The current challenge at Dragon Dreams Tag Challenge is called Dress for Success.  We are to include a dress or mannequin, embossed surface and bling. I began by embossing the tag with a Cuddlebug floral embossing folder.  Anyone else wish these folders came in larger sizes? The focal image by Dina Wakley was stamped with Timber Brown StazOn Ink on sticky back canvas. I added a smidgen of Worn Lipstick Distress Marker using a Dylusions Stencil.  Some time ago, I rescued a dictionary that was going to be tossed at work.  It pained me to tear a page out of it, but I finally mustered up the courage and added the definition of 'success' to my Tag.  A bit of lace, buttons, a glittered heart sticker, a postmarked stamp, felt flower and Idea-ology ChitChat Stickers complete my tag. Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate every visit and word of encouragement. A special thanks to my newest followers! Best, Yvonne



6 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Yvonne
I am unable to see this creation that you have described!
Smiles:)
Sue

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Neither can I...I just see white!
Hope you can fix it Yvonne.

greetings, ALie

Keren Howell said...

I can see it...and it's fab! Hugs, Keren

Silvia(Barnie) said...

I can see it, too. A fabulous tag in great colors. Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

Sue said...

This is so pretty, I love the way you have tucked the dictionary piece in. Thanks so much for joining us at Dragons Dream TIO. Sue xx

Monique's art said...

Lovely tag very beautiful thanks for sharing this gorgeous tag at tio