Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Joie de Vivre

Greetings!  It's a new month and that means Make My Monday has a new theme of French and a whole month of challenges around this theme.  This week, the specific theme is Paris.  As France is the only country I have had the privilege of visiting, so far, I was really, really excited to have a month of challenges that are all things French.  For my card, I chose to work with one of my absolute favorites plates called Paris Exposition by Artistic Outpost.  The hot air balloons were water colored with Distress Markers.  Fleur de Lis ribbon and black Liquid Pearls were selected for a simple, masculine accent.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Yvonne

6 comments:

Julia S-W said...

C'est magnifique Yvonne!! Love all the French inspired elements you've included - your stamp plate is wonderful. Your card has a steampunk feel to it and I love it!
Juliaxx

Mynn xx said...

This is SO COOL!!! LOVE the balloon images and your sentiment is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Jacqueline said...

Lovely - love the balloons - thanks for joining in at MMM this week - Jacqueline xx

Cazro said...

Loving your card, I started to sing, Those magnificent men...........your continued support is very much appreciated. Thanks for sharing with us during our visit to France during October at MMM. Caz

Suzi B said...

Fabulous balloons Yvonne Like Caz I started to sing too but the song I sang was "up up and away in my beautiful baloon... lol
thank you for always joing in at MMM with your inspirational cards.
Suzi B x

Fliss said...

This is fabulous Yvonne. Love those images (I have the set too) and the balloons look fantastic in the background.
Thanks for joining in with my Paris theme at MMM.
Fliss xx