Followers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

O Holy Night

Hello!  Thanks for dropping by.  I am sharing a card with you tonight created for a challenge Linda Coughlin is doing called 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junkie Style on her Funkie Junkie Blog. Linda also has a wonderful boutique you should check out at Funkie Junkie Boutique.  Luckily, there is great latitude to create other than a tag.  As I have many cards to make for Christmas, I have decided to go in that direction.  As for inspiration, Linda's beautiful tag inspired my card with the stars, wings and glitter.  I chose to use a plate of Christmas stamps from Oxford Impressions.  The stars and wings of the angel were glazed with Perfect Pearls.  Distress Markers in Aged Mahogany and Worn Lipstick were used to tint the flowers.  The sentiment is by Studio G.  Gold glitter glue by Martha Stewart and ribbon complete my card.  I look forward to seeing the rest of the gorgeous tags Linda has in store for us.  You have until December 17 to make all your creations to be in the running for some great prizes, so why not check it out?  I really appreciate your visits.  Have a great week.  Yvonne

4 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just beautiful, love this image.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Woohoo, Yvonne! I'm so excited to have you playing along with the 12 tags challenge this year!!! And how sweet is this little angel you have used for your first card. Love the stars and how you did your sentiment too. Someone is going to be thrilled to receive this Christmas card this year!

Looking forward to seeing what you do with this week's inspiration.

Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvonne
I have a nice little bundle of this same angel stamped up and yes, you guessed it ... in the vintage suitcase lol.
This card is delightful.
Have a creative week.
Wishes
Lynne

Maria said...

This is gorgeous Yvonne! I love how you've used this beautiful image - I have to say, I do love your Xmas cards!

Maria xxxxx