Followers

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gotta Have It!

There's a new challenge over at 365 Cards for Day 181 called "Gotta Have It."  We are to create a card showing something we need to have right now.  Now honestly, there is not much I need to have, as I truly believe I already have so very much, but in the spirit of the challenge, after giving it some thought, I pushed aside chocolate, a trip abroad, or a trip to the beach and decided I need some new fashions!  There is a decided crispness to the air, and fall is just around the corner.  I am longing for my soft sweaters and corduroys, though I am also wondering how close to the Holidays I can continue to wear cropped pants and sandals! And so, I have created a card with Fashionistas using images from Art Declassified.  To add an air of modernism, I chose red, white and black.  Thanks so much to each of you who have stopped by my blog this week and for your words of encouragement.  It means so much to me.  Take care, Yvonne

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Yvonne, the images really stand out over that red background.
Hugs Brenda xox

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's cool, great images.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great take on the challenge Yvonne, love the images. We all love our fashion eh. Tracy x

Anonymous said...

You captured a Mod appearance to perfection Yvonne.
There is a nip in the air in my part of the world even on a day when it is bright (we've had so much rain and thunderstorms but cannot complain when I watch television reports from the U.S.A.)
Wishes
Lynne