Followers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Shortly after I began work on my Christmas Cards last year, I came across this image by Crafty Individuals. I immediately knew that it would be my image for this year's Christmas Cards!

Because of the volume of cards we send out, I forced myself to rethink the number of steps and layers this year. I purchased pre-cut, pre-scored, bordered cards and printed my sentiment inside directly onto the card stock rather than printing onto a paper liner. My husband keeps telling me sometimes less is more. I like how it turned out and have had positive feedback from recipients.

Whether you received one of my cards in the mail, or only via this post, please accept my sincere wish for you and your family to have a most blessed Christmas with your family. Merry Christmas! Best, Yvonne

3 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

... a lovely card Yvonne.
luv and hugs for a wonderful Christmas Day.
{brenda} xoxox

Shirl said...

Hubby is right Yvonne this is such an elegant Christmas card and whoever receives it will treasure it I'm sure.

FSC is so lucky to have you on the design team your work is always amazing and unique.

Hugs Shirley x x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

You're right, a perfect image for Christmas cards, Yvonne. Hope you enjoyed these days.