Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

TIO - Steampunk Birthday Greetings

I was looking for a challenge today, and really could not bring myself to do anything more for Christmas. I have been making a list of challenges to check out and came across a non-Christmas challenge at Dragons Dream Tag It On, which calls for a tag that is either Steampunk, Victoriana or Gothic-inspired. I have a number of birthdays coming up in January for men in my family so I decided to mount these gorgeous stamps by Sam Poole that I recently purchased. I checked the fine print, and you can either make a tag or mount the tag to a card, which is what I chose to do. I used a lot of Wild Honey and Vintage Photo Distress inks and embellishments include Copper Liquid Pearls and Black and White Baker's Twine. Unfortunately, I now find the challenge is closed, but that's okay. I'll definitely check out their challenges again. In the meantime, check out this blogspot for some gorgeous tags by their Design Team! Best, Yvonne

3 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

I love Steampunk Yvonne and this card is fabulous and perfect for a man.
Have a great weekend and Happy New Year.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Meggymay said...

Great Steampunk tag/card.
Happy New Year.
Yvonne x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, Yvonne, your tag looks wonderful. Always love the steampunk theme :) Thanks for joining us at Tag It On.
Wish you a great weekend and a Happy New Year. :)