Followers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Bloggers' Challenge - For the Boys


It has been a few weeks since I have been able to participate in Bloggers Challenge. It feels good to join in again. The theme this week is called "For the Boys." I chose the plate called Generation Redux by Artistic Outpost. When this plate came out, I knew it was a company whose images were going to appeal to me going forward, and I have not been disappointed. I began with Kraft card stock and used a lot of Distress Inks in Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, Gathered Twigs, Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo. Embellishments include recycled ribbon, a button, pieces of an antique dictionary page and liquid pearls. Why not join us at Bloggers Challenge? Thanks for dropping by. Yvonne

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Oh Yvonne I just love the vintage colours and that gorgeous stamp. A superb card.
Have a great Saturday.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous feel of vintage times.
Perfect.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful masculine card with great elements.

Lisa Somerville said...

Great masculine card - wonderful collage of Artistic Outpost images! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!