Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday Trigger - Delightfully Random



I cannot tell you happy I am to have found Tuesday Trigger at Moxy Fab! I absolutely love the trends, the inspirational photos and viewing all the entries. So many different interpretations of each challenge. This week's challenge is called "Delightfully Random." We are to create a project of our own based on our inspiration of the photo. The items that stood out to me were the doily, buttons, red and white check, spools of thread, bird and pennant. I am fresh out of mint card stock and decided to focus on what I saw as the primary colors in the photo: white, red and turquoise. To give my card a shabby chic, vintage look, I ink distressed my card base and the stamped images with Pumice Stone Distress Ink. My pennant, bird and house that reminded me of the envelope in the photo above are all by Artistic Outpost. I particularly enjoy how you can intermingle AO's images from various plates. For embellishments, I added a red doily and portions of another, buttons, baker's twine, liquid pearls and a die cut spool by Mr. Tim Holtz that was gifted to me by a friend and fellow design team member. There were so many ways to go with this photo and I am enjoying seeing what everyone else has come up with! Thanks for dropping by and for leaving a comment if you feel moved to do so! Best, Yvonne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yvonne
You have created an absolutely delightful card.
Love this :)
Wishes
Lynne

Meggymay said...

Love your card and the way you added the variety of elements. Its a beautiful stamp.
Yvonne x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful card.

Suzanne C said...

Love how you interpreted the trigger and used the Artistic Outpost stamps as part of your beautiful card!