Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

365 Cards - Day 156 - When Life Gives you Lemons...

The challenge for Day 156 at 365 Cards is to make a card of encouragement that would cheer someone up with either the sentiment or the image. I started with a lemon yellow card base. I then sponged various warm distress inks onto a white panel. I over stamped a sentiment by Studio G to complete the background . For my focal point, I stamped this image and sentiment by Studio 112. To complete my card, I added a definition of a friend by Rubber Stampede. A bit of ribbon, black matting and my card is complete. I would feel loved, and cared about if a friend sent me this card and told me they were there for me! Hope everyone is having a great day. Yvonne

2 comments:

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great card - I love the sponged background it looks just like fabric and the black matting really makes it all "pop" - beautiful x
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog today x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Kim Mc said...

Gorgeous, Yvonne! Love all the stamping details and just the perfect embellies. Thanks for playing in this 365 Cards challenge again this week!
Aloha, Kim Mc
365 Cards DT