Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

365 Cards - Day 135 - Wednesday Collage Card

I just love these challenges over at 365 Cards. As someone new to challenges, I find this blog really builds my confidence. Everyone is very friendly. Today's challenge is to make sure to use chipboard, fringe and patterned background paper. I just picked up these chipboard pieces today by Martha Stewart. The fringe is as old as the hills! I'll be sending this card off to one of my nieces this weekend. Thanks as always for stopping by and your kind, encouraging comments. I love hearing from you! Yvonne


1 comment:

Kim Mc said...

So sorry I didn't get to comment earlier, Yvonne! Thanks so much for playing in the Wednesday Collage challenge at 365 cards! Your creation definitely uses the elements beautifully!

Aloha, Kim Mc
365 Cards DT