Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

365 Cards - Day 132 - Super Sketchy Sunday




The challenge over at 365 Cards for Day 132 is the sketch noted above. This card came together very fast for me, which is unusual. As soon as I made my card blank I seemed to immediately know how my card would look. I grabbed the red patterned paper and the red paint chip and decided upon my images from there. The "Childhood" stamp is by Art Declassified and I stamped it on glossy paper. The paper button is from Studio 112 by K & Company. I love the drama black paper adds to my cardmaking and recently bought an entire ream of black paper when my supply from 10 years ago was finally depleted! Thanks so much for stopping by. Yvonne

3 comments:

Rose said...

oh i love that image!! how wonderful it all came together for you and turned out PERFECT :)

wendipooh13 said...

ahhh gorgeous I LOVE the image for your card!!! great colors!!!

Manuela Navarro said...

Es preciosa, me encanta ese sello!