Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

365 Cards - Day 80

The challenge at 365 Cards today is called Cute Cuts. The challenge was to take a stamped, computer generated, handwritten word or sentiment and cut the letters out individually for use on a card. For my card, I selected a very neutral card stock by Bazzill Basics. I used, for the first time, a set of animal stamps by Cavellini. I have always imagine stamping them with red ink and so today I did! I softened the bright white cardstock with Pumice Stone Distress Ink by Ranger and matted the images with black and red cardstock. The sentiment by Vap Scrap! was stamped in black on white cardstock, cut apart and matted in red and softened with Pumice Stone DI. To finish, I added some red and white striped ribbon, a little alphabet twill tape and a vintage red button tied with Scrapper's Floss. I think my grandson would enjoy receiving this card in the mail! Thanks so much for stopping by. Take care and have a great weekend. Yvonne

3 comments:

littlestamper said...

very cute card.
oshrat

Pam said...

Very nice!!

Hannah said...

Cute :-) That's always a favorite color combo of mine! Great job with the challenge.