Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Ornament of a House

Recently, while recovering from two total knee replacements, a number of my work colleagues have visited me at my home. They came bearing flowers, meals, cards and love. Although I have thanked each of them afterwards via email, I find in my heart that a handwritten note of appreciation is also warranted. As I looked through my stamp images to design my card, the images and sentiments on The Outpost plate by Artistic Outpost immediately spoke to me. We live in such an abundant country, but when I stop and think about it, giving up part of your lunch hour to stop by and encourage a colleague costs you very little, only your time, but it means so much to the one to whom you are ministering. Today, I am thankful for the love and support I received from my friends while recuperating. Thanks for stopping by. Come again, soon. Yvonne

No comments: