Followers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Published in April/May Stamplers Sampler



Every couple of months, as I check the mail, I am looking for a small buff colored post card alerting me that I am going to published in an upcoming issue of Stampler's Sampler. It is a beautiful magazine, based in Laguna Beach, CA, that is dedicated to stampers.
This is my second notice of being published in an issue of their magazine. I do not yet know which card(s) will be published, but I know it is for their Celebration issue and included Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary, Graduation cards, etc. The process takes a while. Generally when you submit cards for consideration, it is six months before they are published.

I hope you will check back in a couple of weeks, whn I will add what is published to my blog. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: